Here we will show you what to do if you are connecting to the internet with your own Data Communication Card.
1. When the devices are set up and turned on, the Scanner app screen will come up.
If you are connecting to the internet with your own Data Communication Card, please do the set-up for the Data Communication Card following the manual for that.
* To return to the desktop screen, click on "Power", and then on "Exit Application".
2. Please do the following if the messages below come up. (In some cases, they may come up multiple times).
-When "Settings for network location" comes up, select "Company network".
* Depending on the device, the ""ESET"" (Security software) screen may come up.
If the ""ESET"" screen comes up, please choose the settings below.
-(ESET) For the screen "New network has been detected", choose "Strictly protect".
- For the "Settings for network location" screen, choose "Public network".
3.After setting up the device, click on the Scanner App icon on the desktop, and open up the Scanner App.
When "Connected" appears in the lower left of the screen, the set-up is done.
If this does not appear, please contact the support center.