You can send bulk emails to multiple contacts at once.
Things to note
- Users must be authorized by the administrator to use the bulk emailing function. Learn more here.
- Recipient lists are created through tags.
- Tags no longer in use can be deleted. Learn more here.
- Users can only send bulk emails to recipients whose cards have finished digitizing.
- CC and BCC features are not available for bulk emailing.
- Users can send the recipient list to their colleagues and ask them to double check it before sending. Learn more here.
- The maximum number of emails you can send per day is 100,000 per contract (not per user).
- Emails are not sent out as soon as users click the Save button. Users can either choose the option for emails to be sent out 15 minutes after clicking Save, or set a specific date and time. If users wish to abort delivery, they can do so by clicking Cancel 5 minutes before emails are expected to be sent.
Steps to take
Go to bulk email screen by clicking Bulk Email then Compose/Edit.
1. Select Email type
There are 3 ways in which to send bulk emails.
2. Message content
Write the message and use any email features if necessary.
Learn about sending emails in HTML format.
3.1. Create recipient list
If you want to select bulk email recipients using the Lists feature, click here.
Create a tag
1. Select New tag. Enter a tag name of your choice and click Save.
2. Click Select Recipients.
3. Click the tag icon and select contacts to add the tag to. Learn more about this here.
4. When users have finished selecting contacts, click Finish at the bottom of the page.
Use existing tag
1. Select Use existing tag. From the pull-down menu, choose the existing tag to use and click Select, then Next. Subtags will not be included in the recipient list. To include them, follow the steps noted here.
3.2. Request colleagues to check the list
Users can request colleagues to double check the list for any errors if they wish. Proceed to 3.3. if users do not wish to use this feature.
1. Click Add message.
2. Contact persons of cards belonging to the recipient list will be displayed automatically, which users can edit accordingly.
3. Write the message and set the deadline. Click Send.
4. When all the colleagues have finished their checks, users are able to proceed to the next step by clicking Next.
3.3. Final check
Go through the recipients and remove them from the list if necessary. Click Next to finalize list.
4. Set delivery date and time
Users can either choose the option for emails to be sent out 15 minutes after clicking Send, or set a specific date and time of delivery. Click Confirm.
Check that all the details of bulk email delivery are correct, and click Save.