Here are some situations where this can be used.
- When the user mistakenly inputs his or her password five times in a row, causing the account to lock
- When the administrator has changed the registered email address of the user
- When the user has forgotten his or her password
- When the user has deleted the account information email
1. Click on "Admin Settings", then on "Manage users"
2. Put a check next to each relevant user, and click [Reset Password]. Passwords will be reset and email notifications will be sent to those users.
*Passwords are reset in sequence and the process may take a while if there is a large number of requests.
- A password reset mail will be sent to each user's registered email address (main address or sub-mail address). The administrator will not receive it.
- Subject of email sent: Please reset your password
- Locked user accounts will show a lock icon on the left side of the screen. The lock will not appear if the user has reset their password and unlocked the account themselves.