1. Billing cycle
3. Changing content of contracts
Changing company names or organization contracted
Contract termination, partial termination (Reducing contract IDs or number of devices)
Usage fees, card limits for contract when adding during a contract
4. Payment from Bank Accounts Outside Japan
Payment from Bank Accounts Outside Japan
At the end of the month the billing amount will be fixed, and on the second business day of the following month, the bill will be issued/sent.
The usage fees for IDs and Scanners are from their start of usage date until their expiration date.
For what happens when you add in the middle of a contract, see here.
2. About billing documentation
For Sansan bills, the PDFs (including seals) are considered the originals.
You can receive these either through the post or through email.
As the amount of the bill will be fixed using the number of business cards scanned until the end of the month,
please be aware that bills cannot be issued on a day other than the one decided by Sansan.
You can receive bills either through the post or through email.
Please notify us of the following necessary items* using the contact form.
For changing company name or organization contracted, please see here.
Changing postal address or changing from email to delivery through the post
Changing email address or changing from delivery through the post to email delivery
Changing email address or changing from delivery through the post to email delivery*：
The fee (for the period) will be calculated as unit price times period times amount.
For example: No 1 is 10,000 yen times 12 months times 1 scanner, so the amount is 120,000 yen.
No 2 is the April amount (10,000 yen times 16 days/30 days) times 1 scanner, so, 5333 yen. The months after that are 10,000 yen times 11 months times 1 scanner, so 110,000 yen.
Period of billing
「As business card scanning costs are calculated by month, the count will start on the first of every month.
* However, for new contracts, the first day of service will appear here.
|Fee for scanning business cards||This occurs when the "Cards scanned" exceeds the "Contract limit"|
|Cards scanned||Actual number of business cards processed in the month. (For how to check this, see here)
* If scanning with both-side input mode
Even if the back of the card is blank, all cards scanned in this mode will be counted as two cards.
* The following are all counted:
Business cards processed with the Sansan Scanner and cameras of the smartphone app, and the smartphone web version
|Monthly Limit||The number of cards you can scan every month without additional costs
* Unused scans cannot be saved for the next month, so please use them in their own months.
|Unit adjustment (ID)||This occurs when the number of IDs changes during the course of the month.
For example: Volume discounts, upgrades, etc.
Understanding why the same product is listed multiple times
The products are divided by the first day of their usage. Please see the "Period".
For example: Contract period April 1st to March 31st
No 1 is the contract for one scanner from the beginning of the period, and No 2 is an additional scanner added on April 15th.
How the amount for the number of business cards processed is calculated
(When the fee for scanning business cards is 0 yen)
The number of cards processed (number 1) is within the limit of the contract (number 2), so there is no additional cost.
For example, the number of cards processed (number 1) is 280 cards, which is less than the limit of the contract (number 2), 300 cards, so the fee for scanning business cards is 0 yen.
(When a fee for scanning business cards exists)
The number of cards processed (number 1) exceeds the limit of the contract (number 2), so a charge of 30 yen per business card is added.
For example, the number of cards processed (number 1) is 350 cards, which exceeds the limit of the contract (number 2), 300 cards, so the charge of 30 yen per business card is applied to the 50 extra business cards processed.
3. Changing content of contracts
Changing company name
So that we can check if your company name and company name on the contract are the same, please submit either of the following using the contact form.
- Official notice release URL or documentation
- Certificate of full registry records (if the public information above does not exist)
* If the old company name has been removed, please also submit a Certificate of all removed matters.
Changing organization contracted
It will be necessary to submit documentation for application requiring the seals or signatures of both companies.
Company name to change to:
Date of change:
Reason for change:
If you apply for this 30 days or more before the expiration date, it will be applied from the next contract term.
If you are considering this, please contact us with the following information from the contact form.
Type of termination: Contract termination or partial termination
Reason for termination:
Termination amount: If you would like to do partial termination, please include the IDs and the device numbers.
* As you must have at least 5 IDs for a contract, we cannot accept contract changes resulting in having less than 5 IDs.
* For mid-term termination, usage charges until the expiration date will be applied as a penalty.
Separate billing will be done for usage fees from the start of usage until the expiration date.
* If adding or cancelling in the middle of a month, fees will be pro-rated.
Card limits for contract
As contract IDs have been added, the card limit for the contract will also increase.
* If adding during a month, the limit for that month will be pro-rated (step two of the chart above).
* For customers with volume license contracts with 100 to 1000 IDs, this is set at 5000 cards per month.
If you pay via a bank account outside Japan and the invoiced amount is less than JPY10,000, SGD130, or USD100, we will carry over that amount to your next invoice. This is done in consideration of transfer fees.
5. Other, FAQs
This can be checked from the tablet PC. For more details, see here.
* Please be aware that card amounts displayed on other screens may be different than the number you are billed for.
Your bill may not have been issued or may not arrive for one of the following reasons.
After checking these, if you need the bill to be resent or change something, please contact us from the contact form.
- No billing is necessary
- Your address or the person in charge has changed
- You are receiving your billing through email
It may be that the bill has been classified as spam or that it was sent to someone who has left your company.
- Your postal address is in a remote place from Tokyo.
If there has been some disturbance to postal services or if the address is on a remote island, it may take more time for the bill to arrive.
Please use either Resona Bank or Mizuho Bank to make the payment.
* Any money transfer charges are to be borne by the payer.
* If your company name cannot be input in the English alphabet, please contact your bank.
Branch: 九段支店(Kudan Branch)
Name: ｻﾝｻﾝ (ｶ
Branch: 新宿中央支店(Shinjuku Chuo Branch)
Account: 普通 (Regular)
Name: SANSAN (ｶ
三井住友銀行 (Sumitomo Mitsui Bank)
Branch: 新宿西口支店(Shinjuku NishiguchiBranch)
Name: ｻﾝｻﾝ (ｶ